The 925005-00 from Varivalve is an adjustable Radiator Air Vent with a 90 degree angle and 1/8" pipe thread, designed for a single pipe steam heating/venting. It drives out the air before the steam enter the radiator. Gain control over the radiator steam fill time speed by simply installing a radiator air vent with a certain venting capacity. This air valve offers quiet operation and is ideal for balancing out the heat distribution in a building.
- 90° angle style radiator air vent;
- 1/8" Pipe thread;
- Phosphor bronze bellows provides positive shut-off;
- Quiet operation, no clicking or hissing;
- Provides a means for air to be driven out of the radiator as steam enters, allowing main lines to fill quicker;
- Fingertip lever allows adjustment of venting rate.
|Steam Radiator Vents|