The BSM002 from Rifeng is a 2-branch Stainless Steel PEX Heating Manifold with 1/2” PEX adapters. This item is designed to control the flow of water in individual zones of multiple radiant heating zone systems. It can control an area of up to 800 sq. ft. This item comes equipped with supply and return sides, containing adapters for 1/2” PEX tubing, flow meters, balancing valves, and outlets.
(1) Supply side radiant manifold w/ (2) adjustable flow indicators and (2) outlets for PEX tubing.
(1) Return side radiant manifold w/ (2) balancing valves and (2) outlets for PEX tubing.
(2) 1" threaded shut-off ball valves (1/4-turn) - one for each manifold (blue handle for return manifold and red handle for supply).
(2) Temperature gauges on both manifolds to monitor supply and return water temperatures.
(1) Float-type air vent to eliminate air from the system (air vent caps included for pressure testing purposes).
(2) Drain/fill valves with 3/4" garden hose (drain hose) connection and a cap.
(4) Compression adapters for 1/2" PEX tubing (no PEX tools required to connect tubing to the manifold).
(2) Mounting brackets.
- Total number of PEX outlets: 4;
- Distance OC (On Center) between PEX outlets: 2";
- Overall height when installed: 14.5"
- Overall width when installed (with shut-off valves): 10.75"
- Distance between supply and return manifolds: 8.25" OC.
- Compatible with all types and brands of PEX tubing (Bow, Viega, Watts, Zurn, Everhot, Nibco, etc.)
|Radiant Heat Manifolds|