The 59896343 from Grundfos is a UPS15-58FRC circulator pump w/ IFC. It incorporates a rotated flange design, cast iron housing, three speed motor (Low/Med/High) and a built-in, removable check valve. Grundfos UPS15-58FRC is a popular modification of the UPS15-58FC and it's performance parameters cover nearly all traditional heating applications - from radiant and baseboards, to fan coils and zoning and many others. The pump's three speeds allow to set up the circulator pump in a way that matches the system's requirements, while wet rotor design allows it to be virtually silent while operating.
- Closed loop radiant heating & snow melting systems.
- Baseboard/Radiator/Fan coil heating and other hydronic heating applications.
- Built-in motor protection for longer life and better performance.
- Suitable for a wide range of applications, including radiant heating, hydronic heating, fan coil heating, solar and other system types.
- Whisper-quiet operation for sound sensitive installations.
- Includes (2) Gaskets (O-rings).
- UL/CSA listed.
- Voltage: 115V;
- Amperage at Speed 1: 0.55 Amps;
- Amperage at Speed 2: 0.66 Amps;
- Amperage at Speed 3: 0.75 Amps;
- Hertz: 60 Hz;
- Phase: 1;
- Watts at Speed 1: 60W;
- Watts at Speed 2: 80W;
- Watts at Speed 3: 87W;
- Max Pressure: 145 psi;
- Max Temperature: 230F;
- Min Temperature: 36F;
- Flow Range: 0-17 GPM;
- Head Range: 0-19.5 ft;
- Horse Power: 1/25HP;
- Body: Cast Iron;
- Connections: Flanged 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1-1/4".
- 3 years manufacturer's warranty.