The BSM006 from Rifeng is a 6-branch Stainless Steel PEX Heating Manifold with 1/2” PEX adapters. This item is designed to control the flow of water in individual zones of multiple radiant heating zone systems. It can control an area of up to 1350-1650 sq. ft. This item comes equipped with supply and return sides, containing adapters for 1/2” PEX tubing, flow meters, balancing valves, and outlets.
(1) Supply side radiant heat manifold with (6) flow meters and (6) PEX tubing outlets - lower manifold w/ red shut-off valve. Flow meters allow to monitor the flow of water in GPM (Gallons Per Minute) through every manifold's branch.
(1) Return side radiant heat manifold with (6) manual balancing valves and (6) PEX tubing outlets - upper manifold w/ blue shut-off valve. Manual balancing valves allow to balance the radiant heating system and are used to regulate the flow of water through manifold's branches.
(2) 1" NPT isolation shut-off ball valves with 1/4-turn color coded handles and built-in replaceable thermometers (both F/C readings displayed). Allow to service the system and monitor supply (incoming) and return (outgoing) water temperatures.
(1) Automatic air vent to eliminate air from the system. Air vent are used to eliminate the air from the radiant heating system, prevent air traps and enhance overall performance.
(2) Drain/fill valves with 3/4" garden/drain hose connection and a cap. Used to purge/fill the radiant heating system.
(2) Manifold mounting brackets with bolts. Superior bracket design offsets the radiant heat manifolds from the wall and allows for easy access and fast installation.
(12) Compression-style adapters for 1/2" PEX tubing.
- Total number of PEX outlets: 12 (6 on supply manifold and 6 on return);
- Distance ON (On Center) between outlets: 2";
- Overall height when installed: 14.5"
- Overall width when installed (with shut-off valves): 18.75"
- Distance between supply and return manifolds: 8.25" OC.
- Compatible with all types and brands of PEX tubing (Bow, Viega, Watts, Zurn, Everhot, Nibco, etc.)
|Radiant Heat Manifolds|