The BSM007 from Rifeng is a 7-branch Stainless Steel PEX Heating Manifold with 1/2” PEX adapters. This item is designed to control the flow of water in individual zones of multiple radiant heating zone systems. It can control an area of up to 1800 sq. ft. This item comes equipped with supply and return sides, containing adapters for 1/2” PEX tubing, flow meters, balancing valves, and outlets.
(1) Supply side stainless steel PEX manifold with (7) adjustable flow meters (indicators) and (7) PEX tubing outlets.
(1) Return side stainless steel PEX manifold with (7) manual balancing valves and (7) PEX tubing outlets.
(2) 1" IPS Shut-off ball valves (1/4-turn) - one for each manifold (blue handle for return manifold and red handle for supply).
(2) Temperature gauges on both manifolds to monitor supply and return water temperatures.
(1) Float-type air vent to eliminate air from the system - on return side (air vent cap included for pressure testing purposes).
(2) Drain valves with 3/4" garden hose connection and a cap.
(14) Compression-style adapters for 1/2" PEX tubing.
(2) Wall mounting brackets.
- Manifold's PEX outlets are 2" OC (on center).
- Overall height (when installed): 14.5";
- Overall width (with shut-of valves): 20.75";
- Supply and return manifolds are at 8.25" OC spacing.
|Radiant Heat Manifolds|