HTP124-50 from Everhot is a box of 50 omega shaped, 4ft long
each, 1/2 inch PEX tubing (w/ 5/8” OD) Aluminum Heat Transfer
Plates. Plate thickness is 0.019 inch or 0.5mm. This item is ideal for
Heat Transfer Plates offer a number of advantages:
- They allow for a
more even heat distribution across the flooring surface if compared to
staple-up tubing installation.
- They serve as a
support for PEX tubing and eliminate the need for additional installation
- They allow for a
lower fluid supply temperature, thus increasing the radiant heating system’s
efficiency and reducing the costs of heating.
- 4ft long Heat Transfer Plates are manufactured from stamped aluminum and are 5" wide.
- Nominal thickness of these plates is 0.018".
- Compatible with 1/2" PEX or PEX-AL-PEX tubing (5/8" OD).
- Can be used for under the subfloor (staple-up) or sandwich type radiant heating installations to improve heat transfer properties of the system and lower the water supply temperature, effectively reducing the heating bills.
- Recommended spacing for parallel tubing runs is 8" OC. Edges of the plates should not touch each other or intersect.
- Omega-shaped heat transfer plates by Everhot provide superior heat distribution when compared to plates with U- or V-shaped channel and are manufactured in the USA.
Everhot Inc. offers two types of Heat Transfer Plates – Stamped and Extruded.
Transfer Plates are a thinner version, and are commonly used in sandwich-type
radiant floors, where PEX tubing is placed between the finished floor (i.e.
laminate, hardwood, etc.) and the subfloor. These plates are wide and short,
which makes them ideal for such projects and allows for more versatility in
Transfer Plates are a thicker version, and are the type, which, along with PEX
tubing, is attached to the subfloor to heat the area above. These plates
feature an upside down tubing channel, which is facing downwards and excludes
any contact of tubing with the subfloor. This eliminates to problem of ticking
sounds usually produced when tubing expands and contracts with thermal changes
in the system. Even tubing channels of these plates allow for better contact
with tubing and higher heat transfer. Thanks to a greater thickness, extruded
plates can accumulate and distribute heat in a most efficient way, maximizing
the comfort delivered by the radiant heating system.
Radiant heating is
also the most efficient way to heat your home. Heat is quietly and evenly
distributed across the flooring surface, eliminating cold spots and creating a
pleasant and relaxing atmosphere. No more noisy and dust blowing air heaters.
systems are well suited for both new and existing homes and can add a
tremendous value to the property they are installed in, while at the same time,
reducing the heating bills. In fact, energy savings may, with time, add to up
to cover the costs of initial installation.
Nations WareHouse offers
competitive pricing on Everhot Heat Plate. Order with NationsWareHouse.com and get direct shipping
for all your plumbing, heating and cooling supplies.
Focused in the
Plumbing, Heating, Air-conditioning business / industry within the Construction
- Special Trade Contractors sector. This organization has been operating for
approximately 14 years.
For complete product
instructions specifications and how-to installation please visit: http://www.everhotinc.com/downloads