The benefit of the Sioux Chief 672XV0599 is that it has decreased installation times due to fewer
Sioux Chief 672XV0599 has 5 ports made of corrosion and lead free copper.
Copper manifold by Sioux Chief with the PowerPex F1807 Crimp style 1/4-turn shut-off PEX brass ball valve branch outlets and crimp style PEX trunk inlet/outlet.
- Made from pure
copper (type L)
- Shut-off valves made from lead-free brass
- Compatible with crimp ring or cinch clamp PEX connection systems
- cUPC listed
- Made in the USA
- Trunk inlet: 3/4" PEX, crimp-style
- Trunk outlet: 3/4" PEX, crimp-style
- Trunk size (diameter): 1" copper pipe (CTS)
- Branches: 1/2" PEX (1/4-turn ball valves)
- Number of branches: 5
- Branch spacing: 2" OC (On Center)
- Overall size (L x H): 15" x 4.5"
About SIOUX CHIEF:
Sioux Chief offers all major PEX systems. Sioux Chief’s PEX offering is the most complete in the plumbing industry. All fitting and tubing solutions carry a 25-year warranty, mixed or matched. Sioux Chief does not limit its warranty on tube or fittings based on matching system connections. This is unique.
Sioux Chief believes intelligent systems may incorporate hybrid PEX offerings to maximize each connection system’s benefit. This Power to Choose™ puts the plumber back at the heart of smart plumbing.
For a complete easy to follow installation guide for Sioux Chief 672XV0599 please visit the link below.
|PEX Plumbing Manifolds|
|PEX In. w/ Valves (Open)|
|PEX Manifolds w/ Valves|
|1/2" PEX Crimp|