Acudor ED-2002 series, 24" x 24" metal access door suitable for wall or ceiling installation on drywall, tile or masonry. Flush installation, concealed hinge and a cam latch type lock make this door an ideal choice in plumbing, mechanical or electrical applications (where allowed by code) in residential and commercial buildings.
- Sturdy and attractive metal access door at economical price;
- Ideally suited for residential and commercial buildings;
- Concealed pin hinge;
- 1" wide door frame flange with rounded corners;
- Screwdriver operated stainless steel slot cam latch;
- Made in America.
- Door and frame material: 18 gauge steel;
- Finish: white baked enamel;
- Installation: Universal, on any flush surface - drywall, masonry, tile, etc.;
- Access door size (W x H): 24" x 24";
- Overall size (W x H): 26.125" x 26";
- Mounting Depth: 1.438";
- Inside Frame (W x H): 24.22" x 24.19";
- Rough Opening (W x H): 24-3/8" x 24-3/8".
|Screwdriver cam latch|
|Access Door Size|
|24" x 24"|
|18 GA Steel|
|Access Door Type|