The 10075110 from Apollo is a 1-1/2” x 1-1/2 x 1” Press Copper Tee. This press tee connects three copper pipes together.
- Made in the USA;
- Lead-free, approved for potable water use nationwide;
- Meets NSF/ANSI 61 & 372, UPC and ICC compliant (see Literature for complete list of approvals);
- Applications include hot & cold water plumbing, hydronic heating (incl. ethylene, propylene and butylene glycol mixes), compress air (oil-free), low pressure steam, vacuum, grey water and others.;
- Heat & flame-free installation, no fluxing, cleaning, soldering or prep. work;
- Compatible with most compression tools;
- Leak Before Press feature.
- Hot & cold water: up to 200 psi at 33°F-250°F;
- Low pressure steam: up to 15 psi;
- Compressed air & inert gases: up to 140 psi;
- For use with: K, L & M types hard (drawn) and soft (annealed) copper tubing;
- O-ring material: EPDM;
- O-ring lubricant: NSF/ANSI 61 listed silicone oil.
|Copper Press Fittings|
|Made In USA|