The 110223-308 from Armstrong is a Astro 2 series, 250SS model, 115V, 3-speed flanged circulator designed for domestic water or open-loop heating applications. Low, Medium, and High speeds offer flexibility in installation of domestic recirculation, radiant heating, baseboard and other systems. This model replaces Grundfos UPS 15-55SFC, Wilo Star S 21BFX and B&G NBF-25.
- Designed for use in open-loop heating applications, including hydronic, radiant heat and others;
- e-Coating on the inside of the pump provides an enhanced corrosion protection for longer pump life and less debris in the system;
- Large wiring box and convenient plug-in terminal strip;
- 3-Speed functionality;
- Lead-free, approved for potable water applications nationwide;
- cETLus listed;
- Standard flange (2-1/2" OC holes), compatible with other brand flanges & isolation valves.
- Electrical: 115V, 60Hz, 1 Phase;
- Nominal Power: 117 Watts;
- Amp Draw: 0.65A @ Spd 1; 0.79A @ Spd 2; 0.98A @Spd 3;
- Max. fluid temperature: 230°F;
- Max. ambient temperature: 104°F;
- Max. operating pressure: 150 psi;
- Max flow: 18 GPM;
- Max. head: 24 ft;
- Body material: Lead-Free Stainless Steel;
- Component materials: Noryl impeller, ceramix shaft & bearings, EPDM gasket;
- System connections: standard flange;
- Circulator flange-to-flange dimensions (height): 6.38" (6-3/8").
- 5 years manufacturer's warranty.