The B1-20DL-F from BrassCraft is a 20” Poly-coated Connector for Toilet (7/8” Ballcock x 3/8” Compression). It's a polymer-coated Water Supply Connector to Toilet system. Corrosion resistant fibers bend freely without kinking or crimping. Speedier and easier installation.
Materials of Construction:
- Inner Hose: Reinforced PVC;
- Braiding: PVC coated polyester yarn;
- Barb: Brass;
- Ferrule Zinc-plated steel;
- Nut: Polypropylene;
- Washer: Rubber;
- Compression Nut: Brass (chrome plated);
- FIP Adaptors: Brass (chrome plated).
- Engineered polymer braided fibers bend freely without kinking or crimping;
- Reinforced PVC inner hose ensures durability;
- Rubber washers provide a large pliable sealing surface and ensure a long lasting water-tight connection;
- Long wing nuts allow for quick connection and ensure dependable thread engagement;
- 8-sided pneumatic crimp provides greater dependability for reliable nut-to-hose connections;
- No Lead.
- Inlet: 3/8” OD Compression;
- Outlet Style: 7/8” Ballcock, Plastic Nut;
- Length: 20”;
- Temperature: 40°F to 140°F, intermittent to 180°F;
- Maximum Pressure: 125 PSI.
|Water Supply Connectors|
|For Use With|