The G2CR14X-C from BrassCraft is a 5/8” OD Compresssion x 3/8” OD Compression Straight Stop Valve (1/4-Turn), Lead-Free.
Materials of Construction:
- Body: No-Lead brass;
- Stem Barrel: Santoprene;
- Stem Shaft: Glass-filled Polypropylene;
- O-ring: Rubber;
- Handle: Zinc die cast (chrome plated);
- Handle Screw: Zinc-plated steel;
- Compression Nut: Brass (chrome plated);
- Compression Sleeve: Brass.
- One-piece shut-off mechanism provides smooth on-off operation without freeze ups even after long periods of non-use;
- Positive 1/4 turn shut off;
- Full-flow operation with no waterway obstructions;
- Corrosion-resistant handle is plated in an attractive chrome finish;
- Machined one-piece brass body provides strength, durability, and long-lasting performance;
- Easy-to-remove handle with screw attachment helps protect against accidental operation during rough-ins;
- 100% Leak tested;
- No Lead.
- Closing: 1/4 Turn;
- Inlet: 5/8” OD (1/2” Nominal) Sweat;
- Outlet: 3/8” OD (1/4"" Nominal) Compression;
- Valve Type: Straight;
- Includes: 5” Bell Escutcheon;
- Temperature: 40°F to 140°F;
- Maximum Pressure: 125 PSI.
|Outlet Stop Valves|