The Calefactio CondenSAFE is the most advanced condensate neutralizer on the market today. It is competitively priced and utilizes an innovative 3-section design which allows to use 1, 2 or 3 bags of media (for 2.1, 4.2 or 6.3 GPH condensate flow respectively) to reach a desired flow rate. This feature practically eliminates neutralizer -over or under-sizing problems and allows for future addition of condensing equipment without the need for purchasing separate condensate neutralizers. KIT includes: condensate neutralizer tank with (3) divisions, (1) bag of media (for 1 section), (2) 1/2" fittings, (2) 3/4" fittings, (3) pH test strips, service date sticker. Vinyl (PVC) tubing sold separately.
- Raises pH of the condensate so that it can be safely disposed of directly into the sewage system;
- Compatible with natural gas/propane condensing furnaces, boilers and water heaters;
- Innovative 3-section design virtually eliminates over- or under-sizing;
- Bagged media means no messy replacement;
- Clear, full-size tank lid allows for easy access and visual inspection;
- Kit includes: CondenSAFE unit w/ condensate neutralizer media, (2) base/wall mounting brackets, (2) 3/4" MNPT x 1/2" hose barb adapters, (2) 1/2" MIP x 3/4" Socket PVC Adapters.
- Inlet/outlet connections: 1/2" female threaded (transition adapters included);
- Dimensions (W x L x H): 4-3/4" x 12" x 5";
- (1) Section specs: up to 525,000 BTU & 2.1 gallons/hr;
- (2) Sections specs: up to 1,050,000 BTU & 4.2 gallons/hr;
- (3) Sections specs: up to 1,575,000 BTU & 4.3 gallons/hr.