The HGT-15 from Calefactio is an Expansion Tank (2.1 gal). It's a #15 bladder-type expansion tank designed for use in closed-loop hydronic and radiant heating systems. Direct replacement for Amtrol Extrol #15, B&G HFT-15 and Watts ETX-15 models.
- Full acceptance bladder;
- Compatible with conventional heating & radiant systems, glycol containing systems (up to 50/50 mix) and select solar applications;
- No contact with steel shell means no corrosion;
- Bladder design prevents waterlogging;
- Direct replacement for #15 models from other manufacturers;
- For non-potable water applications only.
- Factory pre-charge pressure: 12 psi;
- System connection: 1/2" male threaded;
- Max. operating temperature: 240°F;
- Max. operating pressure: 115 psi;
- Expansion tank volume: 2.1 gallons;
- Height: 13.7";
- Diameter: 7.9";
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty.