The HGTE-12 is a #12 Thermal Expansion Tank (4.7 gal volume). It's designed for use in residential hot water plumbing applications. It is a direct replacement for Amtrol Therm-X-Trol ST-12, B&G PT-12 and Watts PLT-12 models.
- Lead-free, approved for potable water applications and is CSA certified to NSF/ANSI 61 & 372 (nsf-g);
- Intended for use in domestic hot water plumbing applications;
- Full acceptance bladder;
- No contact with steel shell means no corrosion;
- Stainless steel system connection.
- Factory pre-charge pressure: 50 psi;
- System connection: 3/4" male threaded (corrosion-resistant stainless steel);
- Max. operating temperature: 200°F;
- Max. operating pressure: 150 psi;
- xpansion tank volume: 4.7 gallons;
- Height: 16.7";
- Diameter: 10.6";
- Weight: 11 lbs.
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty.