The B1-36A-F from BrassCraft is a 36” Poly Braided Faucet Connector (1/2” FIP x 3/8” Compression). This is a polymer-coated Water Supply Connector to Faucet system. Corrosion resistant fibers bend freely without kinking or crimping. Speedier and easier installation.
Materials of Construction:
- Inner Hose: Reinforced PVC;
- Braiding: PVC coated polyester yarn;
- Barb: Compliant brass;
- Ferrule: Zinc-plated steel;
- Nut: Brass (chrome plated) or polypropylene;
- Washer: Rubber;
- Compression Nut: Brass (chrome plated).
- Engineered polymer braided fibers bend freely without kinking or crimping;
- Reinforced PVC inner hose ensures durability;
- Rubber washers provide a large pliable sealing surface and ensure a long lasting water-tight connection;
- 8-sided pneumatic crimp provides greater dependability for realible nut-to-hose connections;
- No Lead.
- Inlet: 3/8” OD Compression;
- Outlet Style: 1/2” FIP, Metal Nut;
- Note: 1/2” FIP also fits 7/16” rubber slip nut;
- Length: 36”;
- Temperature: 40°F to 140°F, intermittent to 180°F;
- Maximum Pressure: 125 PSI.
|Water Supply Connectors|
|For Use With|