The AM101R-UT-1 from Honeywell is a 3/4” Union Threaded Mixing Valve (For Heating Only), 70F-180F. It adjusts, maintains and limits the hot water temperature to the desired setting (Free Thermostrip included) and improves any typical water heater installations.
Honeywell mixing valves meet the most stringent safety standards in the industry. They designed to prevent scalding and the growth of bacteria by allowing to set water heater at 140F.
- Radiant floor and space heating
- Heat pump systems
- Domestic water
- Public facilities
- Combo systems
- Teflon coating increases product life and reduces callbacks
- Designed to increase the amount of usable hot water by up to 50 percent
- Constant water temperature under changing operating conditions
- Reliable performance at minimum flow of 0.5 gp
- Lockable hand wheel for accurate temperature control
- Internal Check Valve.
- Model: R Model (Heating ONLY)
- Operating Temperature Range: 70-180F
- Certification: None
- Connection Type: Union NPT (female)
- Connection Size: 3/4"
- Max Flow GPM: 12
- Min Flow Rate: 0.5
- CV: 3.9.