The HT450-2 from Liberty Pumps is a High Temperature Submersible Sump Pump, 1/2HP, 115V, 25' cord, Aluminum. It can handle liquids up to 180°F and is specifically designed for hot water applications, such as condensate pits and high temperature water transfer. The Liberty Pump HT 450-2 manual submersible sump pump has a solids capability of up to 3/4" and has a discharge of 1-1/2" FNPT.
This manual sump pump model has a maximum flow of 47GPM and a shut-off head of 25' at 180F and 34' at 77F. The new Liberty HT450-2 has a powerful, oil-filled, thermally protected motor with permanently lubricated bearings and unitized shaft seal. The Vortex impeller is made of high temperature, engineered thermoplastic that permits passage of solids without clogging on this submersible sump pump. Aluminum construction with all stainless and brass fasteners and a stainless steel rotor shaft provides the Liberty HT 450-2 with ultimate performance and reliability. The manual HT450-2 High Temperature Sump Pump is operable by means of a pump control panel.
- Vortex style impeller permits passage of solidswithout clogging. Made of high temp engineered thermoplastic.
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon and powder coated aluminum construction.
- Stainless steel rotor shaft.
- All fasteners - non-corrosive stainless steel.
- Horsepower: 1/2HP
- Discharge: 1 1/2"
- Solids Handling: 3/8"
- 3 years manufacturer's warranty