The IFCKC02 from Centrotherm is a Chimney Component Kit for 2” Innoflue Flex Pipe. This kit includes all major components required to run 2" Innoflue flex pipe from base to top of the chimney and includes: base support (ISBS0287), (2) connector rings (IANS02), 50ml Centrocerin lubricant (IACE50), (8) chimney spacers (IASP02), chimney cover (ISCP02), flex end pipe (IFEP02) and SW x Flex coupler (IFSFC02).
Consider purchasing together with 2" Flex pipe (IFVL02). When measuring Flex pipe length, always add at least 2ft above chimney top. Spacers provided are sufficient for up to 48ft vent length - purchase more for longer lengths (1 for every extra 5-6ft). When using base support elbow in this kit, max Flex pipe run shall not exceed 98ft total. See IFCKC02 manual and page 7 of the main manual for detailed installation instructions.
- Innoflue Flex is the only polymer vent system on the market listed to UL 1738;
- Accepted and approved by over 50 North Amercian manufacturers of boilers, water heaters and furnaces;
- Suitable for natural gas, propane and fuel-oil condensing and non-condensing (flue temp. below 248°F) appliances;
- Requires no primer/glue and does not leach chloride like PVC & CPVC;
- Costs less and is faster and easier to install than stainless steel venting, no special tools needed, zero clearance to combustibles;
- May be installed inside a masonry chimney, chase or through existing intact metal flue;
- Lightweight, requires minimal support;
- Made in the USA from environmentally-friendly PolyPropylene (PP).