The 250-5 from Liberty Pumps is a Manual Sump/Effluent Pump, 50' cord, 1/3HP, 115V. It's ideal for pumping of drainage, effluent and waste water and other non-explosive/corrosive liquids. It has a 1-1/2" discharge, can handle solids up to 1/2" and can produce a flow rate of 36 GPM at 10'.
This Liberty sump/effluent pump is the perfect choice for low-head effluent pumping or basement de-watering applications, as well as liquid waste transfer for residential or commercial applications that require more flow at low-head. The Liberty 250-5 effluent sump pump operates at 115V, 5.2 Amp and 60 Hz with a maximum fluid temperature of 140F. The powerful heavy-duty motor on the Liberty 250-5 effluent sump pump comes with a rugged housing and powder coat finish that is completely submersible and will provide years of reliable performance.
- Vortex style impeller permitting passage of solids up to 3/4";
- Cast bronze or cast iron pump housing with protective epoxy coating for corrosion resistance;
- Oil-filled motor housing for lifetime lubrication and rapid heat dissipation;
- 1/3 HP shaded pole motor with thermal overload protection;
- Stainless steel fasteners;
- Mechanical seal (stainless steel spring, nitrile parts, carbon and ceramic faces) for protection against pump failure;
- Upper and lower sintered sleeve bearings for extended motor life;
- Manual operation;
- Discharge Size: 1 1/2" FNPT;
- Solids Handling Capability: 1/2" dia.;
- Listing: UL/CSA;
- HP: 1/3;
- Volts: 115;
- Phase: 1;
- Hertz: 60;
- Amps: 5.2;
- Flow @ 5': 45 GPM;
- Flow @ 10': 38 GPM;
- Flow @ 20': 14 GPM;
- Thermal overload temp: 248F;
- Shut-off Head: 23';
- Cord Length: 50';
- Height: 10.5"
- Major Width: 9.6"
- Weight: 24 lbs;
- 3 years manufacturer's warranty
|Max Shut-Off Head|
|Max Flow @ 5' of Head|