The 405HV from Liberty Pumps is an Automatic Commercial High-Head, High Temp (180F) Drain Pump w/ 5.5 gal Basin, 2” Connections, 10' cord, 1/2HP, 208/230V. The Liberty 405 Drain Pumps are specifically designed for higher head applications such as commercial and industrial buildings, where higher temperature drain water (up to 180°F.) may be used. This drain-pump has 2" connections and 3/8" solids-handling capabilities. The Liberty Pump 405HV commercial high-head drain pumps come equipped with a float switch that has a piggyback plug for temporary manual operation of the pump.
These drain pumps are applicable to bar sinks, laundry trays, dehumidifiers, utility sinks and gray wastewater drainage below gravity lines. The Liberty Pump 405 also has two ports, one on the top of the drain pump and one on the side. They can either be used as a vent or inlet (2"). A trap shall be used between the fixture and the pump, a flange type is recommended. The Liberty 405 pre-assembled drain pump has a 2" discharge. A union must be installed just above the pump to facilitate removal if necessary for cleaning and service. Install a check valve above the union to prevent the backflow of water after each pump cycle. This drain pump's 2" vent allows extra volume for high suds conditions and to allow proper drainage of the fixture.
The Liberty Pump 405 pre-assembled drain pump has a total basin capacity of 5.5 gallons. This drain pump also has a separate access cover for easy switch inspection. The Liberty 405 drain pump is not intended to be used with chemicals. Its oil-filled, hermetically sealed motor is equipped with thermal overload protection. 208-230V single phase commercial high head pumps should only be operated without the float switch by using the circuit breaker or panel-disconnect.
- Factory pre-assembled, ready to install
- Maximum fluid temperature 180 degrees F
- Fully automatic operation
- Short profile design for compact areas - only 11" tall
- Separate access cover for easy switch inspection (QuickTree)
- Integrally molded rubber gasket for a superior gas-tight seal
- Compact design for tight areas
- Oil-filled, hermetically sealed motor with thermal-overload protection
- 10 ft., 3 wire power cord with grounded plug
- Corrosion-resistant polyolefin basin with molded-in connections
- Maintenance-free, permanently lubricated sealed bearings
- 3/8" Solids-Handling
- Horsepower: 1/2 HP
- Voltage: 208-230V
- Phase: 1
- Full load amps: 3.5
- Locked rotor amps: 7
- RPM: 3450
- Maximum Fluid Temperature: 180F
- Stator winding class: F
- Cord length: 10'
- Inlet: 2" FPT
- Discharge: 2" FPT
- Vent: 2" FPT
- Solids Handling: up to 3/8"
- Major Height: 14-1/8"
- Major Width: 13-3/4"
- Inlet Height (from bottom of basin): 12-5/8"
- Total Basin Capacity: 5.5 Gallons
- Weight: 16 lbs.
- 3 years manufacturer's warranty
|Max Shut-Off Head|
|Max Flow @ 5' of Head|