The CSP-257 from Liberty Pumps is a Crawl Space Sump Pump Kit w/ 16.5” x 15” Basin, 1/3HP Sump Pump w/ 10' cord, 24ft Drain Hose & Check Valve, 1/3HP, 115V.The Liberty CSP-257 Sump Pump has a 1-1/2" NPT discharge, 1/2" solids-handling capability, and 18' shut-off head with 30 GPM at 10 feet of total dynamic head. This crawl space sump pump kit also has a unique, one-piece cast iron housing. The 1/3HP motor on the Liberty CSP-257 is thermally protected and permanently lubricated.
This Liberty sump kit is ideal for dewatering under homes, basements, crawl space areas and other areas where water may accumulate This 1/3HP crawl space sump pump kit is designed to control problems with mold, fungus, moisture and structural damage. Assembly is required for this crawl space sump pump kit. The Liberty sump kit can help reduce problems with rodents, insects and pests that are attracted to wet environments.
- 1/3HP Heavy-duty submersible sump pump
- 16.5" x 15" perforated polyethylene sump pit (1/2" perforated holes) with cover
- 24' x 1-1/4" flexible polyethylene hose kit (part# DHK-24)
- Check valve threads directly into pump discharge
- Rugged 1/3 HP motor, oil filled with thermal overload protection
- 1/2" Solids Handling
- 1-1/2" Discharge
- Hermetically sealed motor and switch cavities, and permanently lubricated bearings
- Liberty UNI-BODY casting, a solid one piece housing that eliminates the lower motor seal ring found on other pumps
- Epoxy powder coat finish
- Vortex style impeller for superior solids-handling. Made of high temperature engineering polymer
- Quick-disconnect 10' standard power cord allows replacement of cord in seconds without breaking seals to motor
- Fasteners - all non-corrosive stainless steel
- 416 stainless steel rotor shaft
- HP: 1/3
- Discharge: 1-1/2"
- Solids Handling: 1/2"
- Shut-off Head: 18'
- Voltage: 115
- Amps: 5.2
- Hertz: 60
- Phase: 1
- Maximum fluid temperature: 140F
- Cord length: 10'
- Height: 10.5"
- Width: 9.6"
- System Weight: 30 lbs
- Minimum pit/basin diameter: 14" in Sump and 18" in Effluent applications
- Minimum pit/basin depth: 18" in Sump and 24" in Effluent applications
- 3 years manufacturer's warranty
|Vertical Float Switch|
|Max Shut-Off Head|
|Max Flow @ 5' of Head|