The FL102M-2 from Liberty Pumps is a Manual Effluent Pump, 1HP, 25' cord, 208/240V. It's equipped with a dual sized discharge of 1-1/2" FNPT and 2" FNPT for connection to either size pipe. This effluent sump pump can also handle solids up to 3/4" and has a shut-off head of 90'. The Liberty FL102M is intended to be run using an approved liquid level control or approved motor control with correct rating that matches motor input in full load amperes. Regardless of the control type, be sure that when this effluent sump pump shuts off, at least 3-1/2" of fluid is left in the basin so the impeller remains submerged. These Liberty effluent pumps are designed for STEP systems, mound systems, liquid waste transfer and higher head de-watering applications. The Liberty FL102M is built of heavy cast iron with an epoxy powder coat finish and stainless steel fasteners.
- 3/4" Solids-handling;
- Heavy cast iron construction;
- 2 vane semi-open cast iron impeller;
- Dual shaft seals;
- Single float, mercury free level control;
- Fully adjustable pumping range;
- 2" FNPT threaded discharge with 1-1/2" FNPT flange provided;
- Quick-disconnect power cord - 25' length standard.
- Horsepower: 1 HP;
- Operation Type: Manual;
- Maximum Flow: 102 GPM @ 5' head;
- Maximum Head: 90 ft;
- Discharge: 2" FNPT (1-1/2” FNPT cast iron flange provided);
- Solids Handling: 3/4";
- Maximum Fluid Temperature: 140°F;
- Cord Length: 25 ft;
- Construction: Cast Iron;
- Frequency of Revolutions: 3450 RPM;
- Voltage: 208-230V;
- Amperage: 12 A.
|Max Shut-Off Head|
|Max Flow @ 5' of Head|