The FL104M-2 is a Manual Effluent Pump, 1HP, 25' cord, 440/480V, 3-Phase. It handles solids up to 3/4" and has a shut-off head of 90'. These Liberty effluent pumps are designed for STEP systems, mound systems, liquid waste transfer and higher head de-watering applications. The Liberty FL104M is intended to be run using an approved liquid level control or approved motor control with correct rating that matches motor input in full load amperes. Regardless of the control type, be sure that when this effluent sump pump shuts off, at least 3-1/2" of fluid is left in the basin so the impeller remains submerged. The Liberty FL104M submersible sump/effluent pump is equipped with a dual sized discharge of 1-1/2" FNPT and 2" FNPT for connection to either size pipe.
The Liberty FL104M is built of heavy cast iron with an epoxy powder coat finish and stainless steel fasteners. 3-phase Liberty effluent sump pump models require a control panel for automatic Operation. See simplex and duplex panel literature for complete information. Check three phase sump/effluent pumps for proper rotation prior to installing pump(s) in basin. To change rotation, reverse any two of the three power leads to the pump. Code the wires for reconnection after installation.
- 3/4" Solids-handling;
- Heavy cast iron construction;
- 2 vane semi-open cast iron impeller;
- Dual shaft seals;
- Single float, mercury free level control;
- Fully adjustable pumping range;
- 2" FNPT threaded discharge with 1-1/2" FNPT flange provided;
- Quick-disconnect power cord - 25' length standard.
- Horsepower: 1 HP;
- Operation Type: Manual;
- Maximum Flow: 102 GPM @ 5' head;
- Maximum Head: 90 ft;
- Discharge: 2" FNPT (1-1/2” FNPT cast iron flange provided);
- Solids Handling: 3/4";
- Maximum Fluid Temperature: 140°F;
- Cord Length: 25 ft;;
- Construction: Cast Iron;
- Frequency of Revolutions: 3450 RPM;
- Voltage: 440-480V;
- Amperage: 4.5 A.
- 3 years manufacturer's warranty
|Max Shut-Off Head|
|Max Flow @ 5' of Head|