The HT41A-2 from Liberty Pumps is an Automatic High Temperature Sump Pump (200F) w/ Wide Angle Float Switch, 25' cord, 4/10HP, 115V. The Liberty HT41A-2 sump pump is designed for hot-water applications, such as boiler blow-down pits, condensate pits and high temperature water transfer. This Liberty sump pump comes with a 25-ft. power cord and can handle liquid temperatures up to 200°F. It also comes with a series plug for manual by-pass operation.
This high temperature, automatic submersible sump pump can handle solids up 3/4" and has a 1-1/2" FNPT discharge. It has a shut-off head of 16' at 200F water temperature and 20' at 77F. The Liberty HT41A-2 high temperature sump pumps can a reach a maximum flow of 59 GPM. This Liberty sump pump also has cast iron construction with all stainless and brass fasteners, and a stainless steel rotor shaft that provides ultimate performance and reliability.
- Vortex impeller, made of high temperature engineered thermoplastic, permits passage of solids without clogging
- Cast iron construction with all stainless and brass fasteners
- 416 stainless steel rotor shaft
- Oil-filled, thermally protected motor
- Permanently lubricated bearings
- Unitized shaft seal
- 25' U.L. approved power cord with quick disconnect design
- 1-1/2" FNPT discharge
- Horsepower: 4/10 HP
- Automatic: Yes
- Discharge: 1 1/2" FNPT
- Solids Handling: 3/4"
- Voltage: 115V
- Phase: 1
- Full load amps: 12
- Locked rotor amps: 23
- Thermal overload temp: 302F
- Stator winding class: F
- Cord length: 25'
- Weight: 39 lbs
- Height: 9.6"
- Major Width: 9.8"
- Maximum fluid temperature: 200F
- 3 years manufacturer's warranty
|Wide Angle Float Switch|
|Max Shut-Off Head|
|Max Flow @ 5' of Head|