The 558275 from Little Giant is a Shallow Well Jet Pump w/ Pressure Switch, 3/4HP, 115/230V, Cast Iron. It's recommended for supplying fresh water to rural homes, farms and cabins from a shallow well, suitable for installs where the vertical distance from the pump to the pumping water level does not exceed 25'.
Little Giant JP-075-C features a 1" NPT discharge with head capacity of 150' and brass flow control valve. The New Jet Pump with a 1 1/4" Suction NPT was specifically engineered to handle water transfer with high efficiency and long term dependability. Little Giant JP-075-C boasts rugged cast iron construction and precision engineered thermoplastic impeller, diffuser, nozzle and venturi for high performance and efficient water flow. Powerful O. Smith 3/4 HP, dual compartment motor, delivers 16.5 GPM of fluids at 50' (20 PSI with 5' suction lift) and has a higher than NEMA service factor. JP-075-C Shallow Well Jet Pump features a pressure gage, factory pre-set 30/50 pressure switch which produces up to 50 PSI with automatic shut-off and a stainless steel motor shaft with dual ball bearings. Heavy-duty cast iron casing and seal plate ensure years of service and reliability. The Pump should be installed at the water source or in a home, farm, or cabin to protect from freezing.
- Cast iron casing and seal plate for durability and long life;
- A.O. Smith higher than standard NEMA service factor dual compartment motor;
- Dual voltage 115/230V;
- Square D pressure switch preset at 30-50 PSI;
- 1 1/4" suction, 1" NPT discharge and brass flow control valve;
- Pressure gage included;
- Stainless steel motor shaft seal and dual ball bearings;
- Precision engineered thermoplastic impeller, diffuser, nozzle and venturi;
- Clean-out plug to easily unclog nozzle;
- Fully serviceable with two-year warranty;
- Horsepower: 3/4 HP;
- Flow rate: 16.5 GPM @ 50' (20 PSI with 5' suction lift);
- Shut Off @ 150' of Head;
- Voltage: 115/230 V;
- Hertz: 60 Hz;
- Amps: 14.8/7.4 A;
- Weight: 38 lbs;
- 1 year manufacturers warranty from the date of purchase.
|Shallow Well Jet Pumps|
|Jet Well Pumps|
|Max Shut-Off Head|
|Max Flow @ 5' of Head|