The 558295 from Little Giant is a Lawn Sprinkler Pump, 1-1/2HP, 115/230V, Cast Iron. It's recommended for residential and commercial lawn and turf sprinkler systems, gardens and general water transfer as well as flooded suction, fountain and irrigation applications.
Little Giant LSP-150-C features a 1 1/2" FNPT discharge with head capacity of 109'. The New Lawn Sprinkler Pump with a 2" Suction FNPT was specifically engineered to handle water transfer with high efficiency and long term dependability. Little Giant LSP-150-C utilizes rugged cast iron construction and precision engineered glass-filled thermoplastic impeller, diffuser, nozzle and venturi for highest pump efficiency and longevity. Little Giant LSP-150-C boasts Buna-Nitrile Elastomers, Carbon-ceramic Face seal, stainless steel motor shaft for corrosion resistance and maximum 110F operating temperature. Powerful A.O. Smith 1 1/2 HP (3450 RPM), single-phase capacitor start, dual compartment motor, delivers 80 GPM of fluids at 20' and has a higher than NEMA service factor. LSP-150-C Lawn Sprinkler Pump features a standard 5/8" rotating mechanical seal to protect against water leakage, priming plug to facilitate priming and a drain plug for easy drainage of pump. Heavy-duty cast iron casing and seal plate ensure years of service and reliability.
- Cast iron casing and seal plate for durability and long life;
- A.O. Smith higher than standard NEMA service factor dual compartment motor;
- Single-phase capacitor start;
- Standard 5/8" rotating mechanical seal, for a reliable seal against water leakage;
- Dual voltage 115/230V;
- 2" NPT suction, 1 1/2" NPT discharge;
- Priming plug to facilitate priming;
- Drain plug for easy drainage of pump;
- Horsepower: 1 1/2 HP;
- Flow: 80 GPM @ 20';
- Shut Off @ 109' of Head;
- Voltage: 115/230 V;
- Hertz: 60 Hz;
- Amps: 24/12 A;
- Weight: 72 lbs;
- 1 year manufacturers warranty from the date of purchase.
|1 1/2 HP|
|Lawn Sprinkler Pumps|
|Max Shut-Off Head|
|Max Flow @ 5' of Head|