The 98420223 from Grundfos is a UP10-16 Comfort Pump, 115V, w/ 1/2” FNPT, AUTOAdapt & Line Cord. It's designed for recirculation of domestic hot water in single-family homes with dedicated hot-water return piping. Utilizing a low-noise permanent magnet motor, energy consumption is reduced to as little as 5 - 8.5 W. Selecting the Auto mode ensures that the pump runs only when required. The result is maximum comfort - no waiting for hot water plus decreased water and power consumption.
- Easy installation;
- Minimize water waste;
- Lower energy consumption;
- Learns and adapts to homeowner’s water temperature needs.
- Connection: 1/2” FNPT;
- Flow Range: 0-2.2 GPM (0-0.5 m³/h);
- Head Range: 0-3.9 ft (0-1.2 m);
- Phase: 1;
- Housing: EcoBrass;
- Maximum Liquid Temperature: 185°F (85°C);
- Minimum Liquid Temperature: 36° (2°C);
- Maximum System Pressure: 145 psi (10 bar);
- Voltage: 115/208-230V;
- Amperage: 0.23 Amps;
- Power: 5-8.5 Watts.