TestTitan plug is designed for DWV pressure testing in PVC, ABS and Cast Iron drainage and vent systems. Suitable for installation inside 1-1/2" Schedule 40 (only) PVC pipe, ABS pipe and Cast Iron no-hub pipe, as well as inside FIP (standard female threaded) cleanout - no special adapter needed. Drill or cut off tip to make a hole and connect standard garden hose for water pressure testing where needed.
Warning: as with all pressure testing equipment, follow all applicable codes/procedures, manufacturer reccommendations and wear safety gear when performing DWV drain tests. Stay clear of the test tees, cleanouts and pipe ends while system is under pressure.
- Reusable - easy installation and removal;
- For use in both pipe end (barrel/inside) and FIP cleanout threads;
- Use a 9/16" drill bit or cut off the tip to access the hollow stem;
- Hollow, 3/4" male hose thread stem allows to fill/drain through the plug. Connects to a standard garden hose;
- Consists of polypro wingnut, ABS disc, ABS stem and soft PVC gasket;
- Non-slip shoulder prevents spinning;
- 1" wide gasket vs 0.5" in competition;
- Made from 100% corrosion proof material.
- Size: for 1-1/2" PVC (Sch. 40), ABS, Cast Iron pipe or FIP cleanout;
- Stem, base and disc material: ABS;
- Nut material: PolyPro;
- Gasket material: soft PVC;
- Safe working loads (for pipe): 40 PSI;
- Safe working loads (for cleanout): 40 PSI;
- Overall Diameter: 1.9";
- Overall Depth: 3.7".
|Pipe Test Plug|
|Test Tee Plug|