The 665XA2N300H from Sioux Chief is a 300ft roll of 1/2” PowerPEX Oxygen Barrier PEX-A pipe. It's ideal for radiant floor heating, radiant heating system, and snow melting applications. PEX tubing is incredibly lightweight and flexible, unlike Copper, CPVC, Iron and etc. This variety of PEX is coated with an oxygen barrier to prevent oxygen from leaving or entering the tube thus stopping corrosion of sensitive components in the system. To learn more, head over to our “Learning Center” and read the article about “PEX Pipe Markings”.
- 1/2” Oxygen Barrier PEX-A pipe;
- Roll of 300ft;
- Meets ASTM F876/F877/F2023/F1960/F2080/F2159/F1807 & CSA B137.5 standards;
- Direct replacement for Uponor/Wirsbo AquaPEX A1250500 and Mr. PEX 1220030;
- Installed using expansion method (expansion tool + rings), compatible with Uponor/Wirsbo ProPEX system (hePEX, AquaPEX), Sioux Chief, Mr. PEX & Rehau;
- NSF certified for potable water applications;
- Pressure ratings: 160 psi @ 73.4°F, 100 psi @ 180°F, 80 psi @ 200°F.
|Oxygen Barrier PEX Tubing|