The 665XA4N250 from Sioux Chief is a 250ft roll of 1” PowerPEX Non-Barrier PEX-A Tubing, Natural. It's ideal for hot and cold plumbing, and potable water applications. PEX tubing is incredibly lightweight and flexible, unlike Copper, CPVC, Iron and etc. For use with F1960 style expansion fittings, expander tool and expansion sleeves. Fully compatible with Uponor ProPEX connection system. To learn more, head over to our “Learning Center” and read the article about “PEX Pipe Markings”.
- 1” Non-Barrier PEX-A pipe;
- Roll of 250ft;
- Meets ASTM F876/F877/F2023/F1960/F2080/F2159/F1807 & CSA B137.5 standards;
- Direct replacement for Uponor/Wirsbo AquaPEX F1041000 (natural) / F3041000 (blue) / F2041000 (red) and Mr. PEX 1650010 (white) / 1850010 (blue) / 1750010 (red);
- Installed using expansion method (expansion tool + rings), compatible with Uponor/Wirsbo ProPEX system (hePEX, AquaPEX), Sioux Chief, Mr. PEX & Rehau;
- NSF certified for potable water applications;
- Pressure ratings: 160 psi @ 73.4°F, 100 psi @ 180°F, 80 psi @ 200°F.
|Non-Barrier PEX Tubing|