The 900-01056C01002 from Sioux Chief is a 3/16” ID x 7/16” OD Clear Vinyl (PVC) Tubing, 100 ft. Coil, FDA Approved.
Note: Sioux Chief has recently acquired Watts tubing and select other product groups. Products may come in Watts packaging while Sioux Chief completes the transfer. This product replaces Watts Part# C1005A
- FDA Listed, Lead-Free;
- Can be used in beverage dispensing, water, drainage lines, aquarium, laboratory, insulation and many other applications;
- Smooth and inner surface maximizes flow and reduces accumulation of sediments;
- Resistant to many acids, alkalis, solvents, gases and other chemicals (see Literature for complete list);
- Comes in a cardboard box;
- Not for use in ice maker applications;
- Made in the USA.
- Tube OD: 7/16";
- Tube ID: 3/16";
- Wall Thickness: 1/8";
- Coil length: 100 feet;
- Working Pressure: 55 PSI @ 70°F;
- Max Operating temperature: 175°F;
- Brittle point: -40°F;
- Material: PolyVinyl Chloride (PVC), Lead-Free;
- Color: Clear;
- Shape: Round;
- Hardness: Durometer 83+/-3 Shore A;
- Specifications: FDA Approved, NSF/ANSI 61 and 51 Compliant.
|Hoze OD Size|
|Hose ID Size|