The 882-ES34 from Sioux Chief is a 3” - 4” Inflatable Pipe Test Plug. It comes with a pre-installed schrader valve and chain to accommodate removal. Suitable for use inside 3" through 4" PVC (Sch. 40), ABS or Cast Iron (CI) DWV pipe.
Warning: as with all pressure testing equipment, follow all applicable codes/procedures, manufacturer reccommendations and wear safety gear when performing DWV drain tests. Stay clear of the test tees, cleanouts and pipe ends while system is under pressure.
- Reusable - easy installation and removal;
- Concave bottom increases contact area and reduces the likelihood of plug blowout;
- Bell shaped ribs provide superior seal, even if plug installed at an angle;
- Durable chain with zinc-plated ring allows easy removal after deflation;
- Made in the USA.
- For PVC, ABS or Cast Iron DWV pipe with nominal diameter of 3" – 4";
- Length: 7-1/4";
- Min pipe diameter: 2.88";
- Max pipe diameter: 4.25";
- Inflation pressure: 40 PSIG;
- Max back air pressure: 5 PSIG;
- Max back head water pressure: 30 ft.
|Pipe Test Plug|