The 600Q306 from Sioux Chief is a 3/4” x 3/4” Push to Connect Copper Slip Coupling, Lead Free. Push to connect slip coupling is the easiest way to fix PEX, copper, or CPVC. It eliminates soldering, clamps, unions, or glues from the installation process. Simply cut out the damaged portion, align the pipe to the fitting and join them for a quick and reliable fix.
- 3/4” PEX/Copper/CPVC connection x 3/4” PEX/Copper/CPVC connection;
- Corrosion-resistant copper body;
- Great for emergency and freeze damage repairs;
- Lead Free, approved for potable water use;
- Includes (2) PEX stiffeners;
- Meets/exceeds ASSE 1061 / NSF 61;
- Compatible with CTS piping such as PEX, copper and CPVC.