The 878-40 from Sioux Chief is a 4” FIP Cleanout Flush Plug. It's designed to close the FIP outlet of a 4" cleanout fitting when it is not in use. Comes with molded-in brass insert which allows to connect a threaded rod and install a cleanout drywall cover (cap) when the finished walls are in place.
- Reusable - easy installation and removal;
- Plug with threaded brass insert for optional installation of cleanout covers;
- Could be combined with FPT adapters to make customs cleanouts;
- Acid resistant and chemically inert;
- More durable than traditional ABS or PVC plugs;
- Will not seize or weld in ABS or PVC fittings.
- Size: for 4" PVC/ABS/Cast Iron FIP cleanouts;
- Height: 1";
- Color: White;
- Connection: MPT (MIP) Threaded;
- Material: Glass-filled Polypropylene.
|Test Tee Plug|