The 869-6P from Sioux Chief is a 6” PVC Backwater Valve.
- Threaded top valve cover seals hand-tight and provides easy access for maintenance, inspection and repair;
- Molded flapper seals better than O-ring and can be removed for cleaning or replacement without removing the entire valve;
- Notches on the valve prevent wrong re-installion of the carrier and flapper;
- Valve is intended for standard (non-bury) installations. For shallow-depth bury, see part# 869-S3PS;
- For shallow or deep-bury applications, use 10" SCH40 pipe to make an extension;
- For GRAVITY FLOW applications only;
- UPC listed;
- Design in accordance to ASME A112.14.1-2003;
- Made in the USA.
- Connection: 6" SCH40 Hub (Solvent Weld PVC);
- Backflow pressure: up to 10 psi;
- Valve height: 9-3/4";
- Valve width: 15-3/8";
- Valve material: PVC;
- Flapper material: Elastomer overmolded polypropylene;
- Valve lid material: Impact resistant HDPE.
|PVC Fitting Type|