The 573-2 from Taco is a 1-1/4” Sweat 570 Zone Valve. It offers a convenient way to create individual zones in radiant heating or hydronic heating system. Using a single circulator pump with multiple zone valves, allows to start/stop the flow and divert it to achieve individual room or area comfort control and energy savings. Taco Gold Series Zone Valves are the industry standard for heating applications. The manual open lever and twist off head makes installation and service easy.
- Proven Performance – Millions in Use. Taco 573 Zone Valves are the Industry’s Top Choice for Consistent Performance
- Rugged Dependability
- Silent Operation
- Twist Off Head
- Bellows or Globe Valve Construction Ensures Positive Shut-off and Leak Proof Operation
- Patented Construction
- Easy to Install
- Manual Open (Bypass) Lever
- 24 VAC Powered with Isolated End Switch
- 100% Factory Tested
- Made in the USA.
- 3 Year Head, 5 Year Body Warranty.