The LB-075-H-1LF from Taco is a 3/4” NPT LeakBreaker Water Heater Shut-off (Flood Stop) Valve w/ Control & Sensor. It's installed on the cold water supply line of the water heater in conjunction with a floor sensor. When sensor comes in contact with water, the valve shuts off cold water supply to the heater to prevent mass flooding, so that only the tank/system contents may escape. The unit is testable and resettable and can be used with tank or tankless, gas or electric water heaters. Bi-color LED lights and audible alarms lets you know the status of LeakBreaker at all times.
- Complete kit includes shut-off valve with actuator, control & alarm module, sensor, power cord and mounting hardware;
- Can operate on 120V supply (adapter included) or 4x AA batterier (not included);
- Testable and resettable;
- Quick-connect wiring included;
- Full-port ball valve does not restrict water flow;
- Removeable and replaceable actuator.
- Connection: 3/4" NPT Threaded;
- Max Operating Pressure: 140 psi;
- Max Shut-off Pressure: 125 psi;
- Max Static Pressure: 300 psi;
- Max Ambient Temperature: 135°F;
- Water Temperature Range: 337deg;F to 220°F.
|Flood Prevention Valves|